Gentlemen, I have a dilemma and am courting input from others.
I've alluded to this dilemma in a previous post but thought perhaps it's own thred might generate a better focus.

I have a Falco and have fitted dual AFS4500 & AP into my temporary panel. Everything works as it should.

Lomg term plan for the aircraft is extensive European touring but neither of us have an IR although I do have an IMC (a UK only partial IR that allows me to make instrument approaches but not fly in airways. Further, I can only do this in an IFR approved a/c which the Falco is not).

However, I do have in my possession a refurbished GNS430W and my co-owner and I cannot decide whether we should fit it or sell it.

Pros are:
Additional radio (we currently only have a single dual channel radio)
Certified navigation.
WAAS approaches
Familiarity to lots of pilots. (This is only a consideration if anybody other than us flies the aeroplane. We do not envisage this but you never know...)

Cons:
Weight. (I have spent the last two years shedding weight from the aircraft).
Cost of data. (I gather than it's not uncommon for owners of GNS430W to share this data).

Additional info: There are rumours that the UK authorities are considering allowing IFR flight in this type of aircraft but they are only rumours.
Anyone got anything to add?