I am planning a glass upgrade to my instrument panel (for IFR) and would like to clear up some issues that appear to be a little confusing... I am thinking about installing 1- 4500 and 1-3400. The 4500 will be my main EFIS and mapping display (4500 EF). The 3400 (EE) will be my MFD display including engine, weather/mapping, IFR charts, and a backup EFIS.

1. In comparison to the 4500, does the 3400 (the current version) have enough memory and processing power to support; weather, mapping, IFR approach plates, and synthetic vision. What are the 3400’s current limitations with respect to the 4500, and what are the expected limitations with respect to future software application upgrades (IFR Charts or VFR charts etc...)?
2. Do I understand that each unit (4500 (EF) & 3400(EE) as configured) has its own AHRS built into the units so that I will have AHRS redundancy?
3. Can the 2 remote magnetometers be installed close to each other in the aircraft, what are the restrictions with respect to installing 2 magnetometers?
4. Can the EF + EE configuration display and share ALL information using an Ethernet hub? What are the sharing/display limitations of a 4500 + 3400 configuration?
5. Advanced Flight documentation talks about GPS IFR support for the 430/530 systems... My configuration will have one 420W (Same as the 430 but no VOR), does this unit meet the same supported IFR parameters as the 430/530 systems.
6. If my planned system as described above is configured for IFR with 2 AHRS, 2 magnetometers, 2 Alternators, one AF GPS Module, one battery backup for EACH unit, one autopilot and appropriate radios, what traditional (non-glass) instruments does Advanced Flight suggest should be included on my panel for an IFR configuration?

Thank you... Victor