Hello, I just started to play around with mapping and weather. Couple questions:

1. Lets say I am going on a 750 mile trip and want to check weather enroute and especially at my destination. How can I do this? I cannot seem to pan "off the screen" such that my airplane location is not shown. And I can only zoom out to like 4 or 5 hundred miles - not enough to see my destination, and even if I could zoom out that far, I couldn't see my destination airport at that scale. It would be good if I could zoom way out, then pan to my destination, and zoom back in to check METARs and TAFs, etc. I can do this on the Garmin X96 series but AFS does not seem to support this functionality. Am I missing something?

2. Some large red rings (signifying TFRs I think) showed up near my home airport. When I pan over to them, I get no information about them - such as time of effectivity, ceiling, radius, or type of TFR (fire, VIP, Public Event, etc.) I can do this on the Garmin X96 series but AFS does not seem to support this functionality. Am I missing something?

3. NEXRAD imagery is always stationary. Is there a looping option to put it in motion? My recollection is that I can do this on the Garmin X96 series but AFS does not seem to support this functionality. Am I missing something?

4. If I am on a trip and want to check the TAF at some airport I'm not familiar with, my recollection is that the Garmin X96 series will show you the TAF for the nearest reporting airport, if the facility chosen does not report TAFs. In my playing around with the AFS, you need to KNOW which airport to select to get a TAF. If you guess wrong you are out of luck and need to keep searching for the reporting airport. Again, am I missing something?