Hello,

I recently installed some SPDT pressure switches in my Clamar amphibious floats. Now I can utilize the AFS Gear Advisory system. Everything seems to work fine but I noticed that the gear UP "Water" landing gear position indicator is green, not blue. The DOWN "Runway" landing gear position indicator is green (as it should be). Typically, gear indicator lights on amphibious aircraft are blue for UP (water), green for DOWN (land) and amber for TRANSITION (just like what is shown on pages 169 through 172 of AF-5000 Install Manual, V15.1). I know that "Green is GOOD" but you want the "UP" indicator to by blue, not green. I'm running Vx16.07.17-TOUCH-MV16.

Is there anyway we can get this changed? Apparently, the software used to use these colors this according to the Installation Manual. Not sure why it has changed. There seems to be a new "look" to the indicators on the screen compared to the screen shots shown in the installation manual. I'm guessing something might have gotten missed in the update to the new look. I can live with the red for the transition color (although I'd prefer amber). The "green for water" just doesn't feel right.

Can I get a "beta" software version of a fix to this?

Thanks!!

Jeff