Quote Originally Posted by dnelson View Post
Did you have to use their 'UAT Console' program to monitor this? I've not looked at the serial port in "raw" mode to see what, if anything, is being sent out. If that's the case, it'd be easy to setup a serial logger.
Yes, version 4.03. I did upgrade my unit to the TSO version after OSH. The three items on the status page with tell you the overall health. You can also look at the data coming too. It's been awhile and I don't recall all the options off the top my head.

Quote Originally Posted by dnelson View Post
> It turned out my issue was neither due to the EFIS or the Navworx, but to an intermittent power issue. I wouldn't have believed it until I had the laptop in the cabin.

Interesting. Would you mind describing your symptoms?

/\/elson
My symptoms were that it worked every other flight almost religiously, then would work for the next three of four flights, then go back to the every other flight mode. It was never intermittent during the flight, which is why I didn't suspect a power issue initially. It turned out to be a power problem, although I haven't determined the root cause yet. I put a quick fix by running a new power circuit. The old circuit will be examined when I do my conditional here shortly. What alerted me was a dead maintenance port when I was having issues. I had no way of discovering this in the air other than having the laptop hooked up in flight.