Background: Today I finished a flight and have about 15 hours on the EFIS now.
After shut down with everything off, I usually remove the SD card (Map software) and replace it with another SD card so I can download the Data Logs of the flight.

Today: I went to re-power up the unit (on its own battery power) so I could download the data log file, and when it got to the start up screen I pushed the usual "agree" button and then I saw that the "main volts" flag was on and it was down to like 2.6 volts even though the battery indicator was full green. Anyway, I figured I had enough time and went to the Maint/Admin/ Data log page and found that only the System Data was available only and not the Data (that button was blank).

So, I figured maybe something was wrong with the way it booted up, so I pressed button 5 and held it in to shut it down. Afterwards, I restarted it only this time with ships power on. (main battery) At this point it booted normally, and I proceeded to the screen to download the data, but that menu was still not showing up, only the system log. So I proceeded to let it reboot again and finally got the Data log selection to show up. After downloading the data, I went back to the main EFIS screen to find that the Fuel Pressure was X'd out and no reading available.

Any ideas on fixing this or why it occured ? I'm running the latest software version for my Non-S cpu unit. I'll try calling the office on Monday and going from there.